How much do we love awarding prizes? A lot! $10,000 is a lot of money and we're giving it away to someone when this giveaway expires on February 10 2022.
What could you do with $10,000? A vacation, new clothes, a home improvement project, pay some bills and have some fun? The possibilities are endless. If you need a few ideas:
Winloot Sweepstakes will give away this $10,000. Make sure to register to win up to 10 times every day until this prize is awarded on February 10 2022.
$10,000 in cash is a prize that can not only change your day, it can improve a lot of parts of life. Whether you use the money to take a vacation, pay some bills or just use it to live daily life, the $10,000 in cash will make a huge impact, if you're selected as our winner.
And, we are 100% awarding this $10,000 to someone when this offer expires on February 10 2022. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries, so make sure you enter up to 10 times each day.
Winloot Sweepstakes will give away this $10,000 cash prize to one lucky winner.
If you are rightfully chosen as the winner, you can opt to take the $10,000 in the form of a check, a PayPal deposit or as an Amazon Gift Card. It's totally up to you.
Entering the $10,000 cash Sweepstakes is very simple. All you need to do is enter your email address and click the button below to submit your entry for a chance to win this $10,000 cash giveaway. Make sure to enter your real email address, because email is the method we use to identify and notify the lucky winner on Drawing Day.
Enter now and up to 10 times a day until the offer expires on February 10 2022.
Ends In 135 Days. Official Rules
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING.
The Winloot® Ten Thousand Dollar Sweepstakes (the "Promotion") is sponsored by Globalizer, LLC. ("Company", "we", "our" or "us"). By entering the Promotion, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following Winloot® Ten Thousand Dollar Sweepstakes Official Contest Rules (the "Rules"). Please review the Rules carefully. If you do not agree to the Rules in their entirety, you are not permitted to enter the Promotion.
1. ELIGIBILITY. The Promotion is open only to current Winloot Members (as defined below) who are: (a) legal residents of the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa; (b) living in the United States Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa respectively; and (c) eighteen (18) years of age or older. The Promotion is void in Puerto Rico, the Province of Quebec and where otherwise prohibited by law. Employees, officers and directors of Company and the independent third party promotion company that will conduct the Prize (as defined below) drawing ("Independent Third Party"), each of their respective legal representatives, affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, advertising, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, and their immediate families (and those living in their respective households), are not eligible to participate or claim a Prize in the Promotion. Participants wishing to obtain a copy of these Rules may request a printed copy of same by writing to either: Globalizer, LLC, Attn: Winloot Ten Thousand Dollar Sweepstakes, 100 Duffy Ave, Suite 510, Hicksville, NY 11801.
2. LIMITED TIME ONLY/PROMOTION PERIOD. For purposes of these Rules, the "Promotion Period" shall be the period beginning on 07/30/2021 12:00:00 AM EDT and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 02/10/2022 11:59:59 PM EST.
3. HOW TO ENTER.
Submitting Entries. In order to submit a Promotion Entry (as defined below), you must visit the Promotion entry page (“Promotion Entry Page”) located at https://offers.winlootsweepstakes.com/sweeps/$10kcash-sweeps-wlsweeps during the Promotion Period, enter your valid email address and click the submit button. Once you have submitted your email address the first time you will become a Winloot member (“Winloot Member” and have one (1) entry into the Promotion (“Promotion Entry”). After you submit your first Promotion Entry, you may return to the Promotion Entry page to submit additional Promotion Entries. You may submit ten (10) Promotion Entries each calendar day (“Game Day”) during the Promotion Period.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE PROMOTION. PURCHASING GOODS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED BY OR THROUGH COMPANY OR OUR MARKETING PARTNERS WILL NOT INCREASE THE ODDS OF QUALIFYING FOR A PRIZE.
COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR REGISTRATIONS, PROMOTION ENTRIES, CLAIMS OR NOTICES THAT ARE LOST, LATE, ILLEGIBLE, MISDIRECTED, DAMAGED, INCOMPLETE OR INCORRECT. IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLETE A PROMOTION ENTRY FORM DURING ANY THE PROMOTION PERIOD FOR ANY REASON INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WHERE YOU CANNOT ACCESS THE WINLOOT® WEBSITE, YOU WILL NOT QUALIFY FOR A PRIZE.
4. IDENTIFICATION OF ENTRANTS. Each Promotion Entry will be collected and stored in the Promotion Database. For purposes of these Rules, the "Promotion Database" is defined as the entire list of Promotion Entries, identified by customer number, email address and Entry Numbers, collected during the Promotion Period. Company will stop accepting entries at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on the last day of the Promotion Period. At the conclusion of the Promotion Period, the Promotion Database will be cleared of all non-winning Promotion Entries.
5. HOW TO WIN. Within five (5) business days of the conclusion of the Promotion Period, one (1) Promotion Entry will be randomly selected from all the Promotion Entries collected during the Promotion Period to be declared the potential Prize winner (“Prize Winner”). Potential Prize Winners are subject to eligibility verification. Potential Prize Winners may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release ("Affidavit") , and return such Affidavit within thirty (30) days following attempted notification, together with a recent picture of the potential Prize Winner, for Company’s use according to the specifications set forth in the Affidavit or as later requested by Company.
Non-compliance within this time period may result in forfeiture of the Prize. In addition, potential Prize Winners may be required to provide picture proof of identification, which may include a driver’s license, passport, voting card or similar government issued identification, and proof that they are the entrant that submitted the applicable winning Promotion Entry. The return of a Prize/Prize notification as undeliverable may result in forfeiture. In no case shall Company be liable in any manner where a potential Prize Winner has not received notification sent from Company or where Company fails to receive a response from the potential Prize Winner within the required response period. Promotion Entries will be deemed made by the person under whose name the Promotion Entry was submitted, regardless of who actually submitted the Promotion Entry. Be sure to use your correct name and your own e-mail address. See Section 7 herein below for a detailed Prize description.
6. PRIZE DESCRIPTION. The Prize Winner will receive Ten Thousand Dollars ($10,000.00) by check or other form chosen by Company in its sole discretion within ten (10) business days of return of the completed and valid documents as requested by Company. There is a maximum of one (1) Prize available during the Promotion Period.
7. ODDS OF WINNING. The odds of winning the Prize depend on the number of Promotion Entries in the Promotion Database at the end of the Promotion Period.
9. WINNERS’ LIST. To request a list of Prize winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to either: Globalizer, LLC, Attn: Winloot Ten Thousand Dollar Sweepstakes, 100 Duffy Ave, Suite 510, Hicksville, NY 11801.
10. TAX INFORMATION. Federal, state and local taxes, and all similar fees and assessments, are the responsibility of the applicable Prize winner. Company reserves the right to withhold taxes from any winning Prize, as appropriate.
11. NO SUBSTITUTION OF PRIZES. No substitution or transfer of Prizes will be accommodated or permitted, other than in Company’s sole discretion. Promotion entry constitutes permission for Company to use each entrant’s name and likeness (including pictures) for advertising and promotional purposes without further compensation, excluding residents of the State of Tennessee and where otherwise prohibited by law.
12. RELEASE. By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Company, Independent Third Party, each of their legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, agencies and their respective members, officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from, or in connection with, the Promotion including, but not limited to, liability arising from copyright infringement, improper use of likeness, personal injury, death, damages or monetary loss. Restrictions, conditions and limitations apply. By entering, each entrant further agrees that, in the event that there is any conflict or other inconsistency between the Rules and any advertisements, promotional or marketing materials, e-mails or announcements relevant to the Promotion, these Rules will govern.
13. CHOICE OF LAW/DISPUTE RESOLUTION/CLASS ACTION LIMITATION. Any disputes arising out of or related to the Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York (without regard to conflict of law principles). Should a dispute arise concerning the Promotion, the terms and conditions of these Rules or the breach of same by any party hereto: (a) the parties agree to submit their dispute for resolution by arbitration before a reputable arbitration organization as mutually agreed upon by the parties in New York, NY, in accordance with the then current Commercial Arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association; and (b) you agree to first commence a formal dispute proceeding by completing and submitting an Initial Dispute Notice to us which can be found at: http://www.winloot.com/Dispute-Notice.pdf. We may choose to provide you with a final written settlement offer after receiving your Initial Dispute Notice (“Final Settlement Offer”). If we provide you with a Final Settlement Offer and you do not accept it, or we cannot otherwise satisfactorily resolve your dispute, you can submit your dispute for resolution by arbitration before a reputable arbitration organization as mutually agreed upon by the parties, in your county of residence, by filing a separate Demand for Arbitration, which can be found at: http://www.winloot.com/Arbitration.pdf. For claims of Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000.00) or less, you can choose whether the arbitration proceeds in person, by telephone or based only on submissions. If the arbitrator awards you relief that is greater than our Final Settlement Offer, then we will pay all filing, administration and arbitrator fees associated with the arbitration and, if you retained an attorney to represent you in connection with the arbitration, we will reimburse any reasonable attorneys’ fees that your attorney accrued for investigating, preparing and pursuing the claim in arbitration. Any award rendered shall be final and conclusive to the parties and a judgment thereon may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Nothing contained herein shall be construed to preclude any party from: (a) seeking injunctive relief in order to protect its rights pending an outcome in arbitration; and/or (b) pursuing the matter in small claims court rather than arbitration. Although we may have a right to an award of attorneys’ fees and expenses if we prevail in arbitration, we will not seek such an award from you unless the arbitrator determines that your claim was frivolous.
To the extent permitted by law, you agree that you will not bring, join or participate in any class action lawsuit as to any claim, dispute or controversy that you may have against Company and/or its employees, officers, directors, members, representatives and/or assigns. You agree to the entry of injunctive relief to stop such a lawsuit or to remove you as a participant in the suit. You agree to pay the attorney’s fees and court costs that Company incurs in seeking such relief. This provision preventing you from bringing, joining or participating in class action lawsuits: (i) does not constitute a waiver of any of your rights or remedies to pursue a claim individually and not as a class action in binding arbitration as provided above; and (ii) is an independent agreement. You may opt-out of these dispute resolution provisions by providing written notice of your decision within thirty (30) days of the date that you first submit an entry in connection with the Promotion. Should any part of these Rules be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
14. INDEPENDENT THIRD PARTY. The Independent Third Party is not involved in marketing the Promotion. The Independent Third Party is not the sponsor of the Promotion and will not respond to any inquiries. The Independent Third Party is responsible for the drawing of the Winning Numbers at the conclusion of each Promotion Period.
Company, Independent Third Party, their legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, agencies and each of their respective members, officers, directors, employees and agents, are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed computer transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or other error of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Promotion and/or Winloot Website, as solely determined by the Company, will be disqualified. Any use of robots, automated processes, macros, programs or third party methods to submit Promotion entries, and any participant using any such method, will be disqualified and may be disqualified from any other promotions or contests provided by Company. If disqualified for any of the above reasons, Company reserves the right to terminate each entrant’s eligibility to participate in the Promotion. In the event that any portion of the Promotion is compromised by virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Company, which, in the sole opinion of Company, corrupts, or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper determination of the Promotion, Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate the Promotion or any part of the Promotion, or any combination of the above. Company, Independent Third Party, their legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, agencies and their respective members, officers, directors, employees and agents are not responsible for any problem with Promotion entry generated by computer hardware or software, error or failure, whatever the cause. Company’s sole responsibility for any irregular Promotion entry is replacement with another Promotion entry in a subsequent promotion, if available. Promotion winner may be required to provide Company with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the electronic mail address associated with the potential winning entry.
16. LEGAL WARNING. Any attempt by any individual, whether or not an entrant, to damage, destroy, tamper with or vandalize the Winloot® Website, or otherwise interfere with the operation of the Promotion, is a violation of criminal and civil law and Company will diligently pursue any and all remedies in this regard against any offending individual or entity to the fullest extent permissible by law and in equity.
17. FORCE MAJEURE. Company shall not be responsible for the failure to perform or any delay in performance of any obligation hereunder due to labor disturbances, accidents, fires, floods, telecommunications or Internet failures, strikes, wars, riots, rebellions, blockades, acts of government, governmental requirements and regulations or restrictions imposed by law or any other similar conditions beyond the reasonable control of Company. The time for performance of such party shall be extended by the period of such delay.
18. MISCELLANEOUS. You are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws, keeping in mind that access to the content of this Website may not be legal for or by certain persons or in certain localities. Company will not be considered to have modified or waived any of its rights or remedies under these Rules unless the modification or waiver is in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Company. Nothing in these Rules or related policies should be deemed to confer rights or benefits on third parties. You will not transfer, assign or delegate your rights or obligations under these Rules to anyone without our express written permission, and any attempt to do so will be null and void. We may assign these Rules without restriction. You may find on the Website links to other websites or may receive telemarketing, e-mail and direct mail marketing messages from third parties affiliated with Company. You acknowledge and agree that Company is not responsible or liable for (a) the availability or accuracy of such websites, messages or resources; or (b) the content, advertising or products on or available from such websites, messages or resources. The inclusion of any link on the Website or transmission of any telemarketing, e-mail and direct mail marketing messages does not imply that Company endorses the linked website or messages. You use the links and messages at your own risk and expressly relieve Company from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website or messages. You shall be solely responsible for all content you provide on the Website or in connection with the Promotion, as well as any related consequences.